Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello World!


                
                Hello World! (Get the programming reference I made? )

                I’m Adarsh, the writer behind this blog.

They say “Necessity is the mother of all inventions” and that holds true for the founding of this blog as well. I have been blogging at “About Everything and Nothing” for the past few months.

                As time passed, I found myself in need of a new blog, a place where I could write my heart out about Science, math and other stuff.

                Aeons Away was the result of that need.

                Honestly speaking, I have no idea in which direction this blog is going to go in. I’m just going to watch it unfurl itself. Because in the end, no matter what, it’s going to turn into a butterfly after all.

                This blog is going to be launched on the 5th of February. Come back then and see what this blog is going to be all about.

Adarsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment