Friday, February 24, 2012

Onto something new


           

            I’ve been doing Alcumus for the past 3-4 days but now, I feel the need to do something along with it. I mean, I’m able to study for my board exams and still have some time left.
So, I thought why not do something else in that time?

I knew what exactly I wanted to do. 


No, not the snake. I meant the programming language. I’ve wanted to learn it from quite some time (ever since I stumbled upon intro to Comp Sci 6.01 in MIT OCW).

            So, that’s something new that I’m planning on taking up in the next few days.

Anyway, as far as my progress in Alcumus goes, I did just 24 sums in the past 13 hours which took my total to 324. Also, I leveled up in Geometry(Level 4 now).

Anyway,

 Until next time,

Adarsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment