Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crossed the 1k page-views mark.




Here are a few stats for this month -

Number of page-views : 817

Post with highest page-views : MITx - The story so far with 55
( next highest is "Troll comics" with 34)

The top 3 countries that have visited this blog -
United States 410

India 186

United Kingdom 53

That's a pretty contrasting view from my other blog as it gets most of it's views from India but hey, as long as I get them, I don't really care from where they come.

The top 3 reffering sites are - Google and MITadmissions.org followed by facebook.


It'll be interesting to see how this blog continues with it's growth. Also, I'm a lot more comfortable sharing this blog with others so, even if I get 100+ page-views/a day or a minute for that matter, I'll be 'okay' with it.

For the time being, I'm going to continue with posting on this blog. I did go on a virtual hibernation some-time ago but I seriously doubt I'll be going on one in the next 3 months because I have holidays.

Until next time,
Adarshar


No comments:

Post a Comment