Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Minesweeeper


Here's a game that's on every Windows PC yet people have no idea how to play it.

The game I'm talking about is - "Minesweeper"



Until about a few months ago, even I had no idea how to play. All I knew was that the objective was to click on a square that didn't have a mine on it.

I thought the game was based on luck. Then, a few months ago I finally decided that I'll google "How to play Minesweeper". Turns out the numbers that appeared after our clicks signified the number of mines in the adjacent squares. I was like "voila" and finally understood how to play the game.

Once you figure out how to play it, it turns out to be a fun game!

Try it out!

Here's a short guide explaining how you can play minesweeper

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Minesweeper

Until next time,
Adarshar

No comments:

Post a Comment